2015. május 21., csütörtök

Everything I did was Wrong.

I was forcefully dragged into the affair of my friend and his girlfriend by him.In the end I just told half of the truth to her, and he felt so affected, he told me everything I did was wrong. He was the one who made her jealous, by saying he was going out with "bae" which was me.He jokingly kept pestering me of this girl we saw at a restaurant, asking me for her number as I knew her, as I worked with her before.He pestered me of going back to the restaurant in front of his girlfriend, and I accidentally said of that girl, which made her jealous. I felt very guilty as She left off on her own.So they got into a fight, because of me. I tried to tell some truth, by saying that the bae was me, it made her feel better. However my friend doesn't really appreciate the long text, he received from his girlfriend. He know that I told her the truth, and that caused of the long text from her.This, the least I expected was, coming from him, "everything you did was wrong". Everything. I tried to make things right, so I can clear the guiltiness in my chest, but in return I did was wrong. I felt much even more guilty than ever.I have never been so affected by this, forcefully dragged and, be blamed? I had my share of unhappiness, just kept quiet about it. It really hurts me. I was going to breakdown. The guilt was very heavy.In the end all I did was apologize and ignored my feelings of unhappiness towards him. He never knew of my unhappiness to him, but i just acted as if nothing had ever happened between he and I. I'm just too tired.In the end, their relationship better. Still the guilt has never left my chest.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése