2015. június 24., szerda

restroom nomenclature and signage suggestions

I've done a cursory search of /r/ainbow and I've seen some discussion on transgender/unisex/ restrooms. I was wondering if this community had any ideas or preferences on what everyone would like to see in public accommodations. For example, somebody might suggest that certainly these can just be called "restrooms," but then some people might be confused as to who is "allowed" to enter, because we're so used to having "gender-designated" areas. I think it's important to make everyone feel comfortable with their surroundings and restroom options regardless of whether they're at school or in a store. So I'd like to get some input.What are good names for these restrooms? What are bad names?What should the sign look like? What shouldn't it look like?I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I'm sorry if it isn't.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése