2015. június 30., kedd

PSA: Public Displays of Affection

Look, I'm just as accepting and open to homosexuality, transexuality and whatever else you guys like to identify as this week, but lately I've been a bit shocked by the behavior I've come across in the wake of the SCOTUS ruling. Now I know you guys were pretty pumped after the ruling so I put my feelings to one side and tolerated the public displays of affection I came across in public. But its been a few days now and I think enough is enough and something needs to be said.The thing that has been particularly bothering me is the holding of hands. Now the holding of hands is something which should be reserved for utility purposes i.e making sure your child does not run away or for displaying affection to your partner. Now me and my wife along with all our other friends do not hold hands as we realize how impractical and awkward it is, so don't try to trick me by claiming it that it is something you naturally enjoy doing with your love buddy. When you guys hold hands, you don't do it out of some sense of deep affection for one another or for utility, you do it to rub your sexuality in the faces of all the good folk around town. You enjoy baiting and flaunting your choice of lifestyle in the face of those who tolerate you. How are we supposed to tolerate your kind if you are always trying to incite us and make us feel uncomfortable.I appeal to you all out there to stop this behavior before someone less tolerant than me falls for the bait and lashes out. Its not big and its not clever to incite and humiliate the rest of society in this way, if you want to live that way that's fine but keep it to yourself and your own property.Thank you very much kind people for listening.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése