2015. június 21., vasárnap

What do you guys think about expressing the fact that you're LGBTQ?

Hey everyone,So I'm a gay college student, which in my mind isn't anything special to be honest. But I'm home for a few days and I got into a discussion with my family about telling people my sexuality. Normally I tell people once we get close enough or when it becomes relevant to any conversation that we're having. My family on the other hand believes that it shouldn't be spoken of in casual conversation. My question for all of you is "When do you think it's appropriate to tell people about your life and even more so is there a time when it's not ok?"Addition: Please don't think is an attempt to have people rag on my family. I love them all dearly and value their opinion, I simply want to know what some other people in the LGBTQ community think. Thank you!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése