2015. június 21., vasárnap

[Serious] When you came out what made you feel most comfortable and welcome by the people you told?

What did your friends or family do that made you feel most welcome? How did they show you that they didn't care about your sexual orientation and that you were still their best friend from before?Background to why I'm asking if you're interested: My best friend just came out to me (I'm straight) and a few others in our circle (all also straight). Although not a thing has changed between him and I, and he knows that, I want him to be just as comfortable with our friendship as he was before he mentioned it to me. I don't want him to feel worried that our friendship is in jeopardy or that I see him differently. He's my best friend and has been for years. Just want to make sure he knows we're still the same good ol' boys like we were before he had mentioned anything.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése