2015. június 19., péntek

Please help me find him (Alex) (x-post from r/Zurich)

TL;DR: If you know a gay Alex from Zurich who was in Amsterdam last weekend (June 13th), please please please let me know or put us in touch.Hi everyone,Long time lurker here but I had never made an account -- I've often witnessed the power of Reddit, and I'm hoping that maybe you can help turn this into a lovely success story.I was traveling in Amsterdam last weekend when I met a man named Alex in a bar called Soho (this was on Saturday night). We got along incredibly well and had a great time together. We danced and eventually made out, and I hadn't felt that good about someone in a long time. Unfortunately I had to leave to walk my friend home, and I only realized the next morning that I forgot to ask for his number or last name. He was leaving that morning to go to a small beachtown in the Netherlands, before flying back to Zurich the next day. I've been searching for him online all week but cannot find him.What I know about him: his name is Alex. He is between 5'10 and 6'1 (175 - 185cm), fairly slim, blue or gray eyes, dark hair. He lives in Zürich.Any and all help would be truly appreciated. If you or your friends know an Alex who is into men and who was in Amsterdam last weekend, please let me know. We didn't spend much time together but as I said, there was something between us that isn't usually there and I would love to have at least a chance to talk to him. Feel free to pass this along etc.Vielen dank!PS: Mods, if this type of post is not allowed, I'm very sorry and I'll take it down.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése