2015. június 20., szombat

Not sure if I'm asexual?

I'm sure this is a very common type of post, so I'm so sorry. But for the last 24 hours or so I've been very confused and I want some advice. I'm a 16 year old boy, never been in a relationship. I've never asked anybody out or tried to be in a relationship, because I think relationships this young either become "let's sit next to each other at lunch and hold hands" or just having sex over and over again then breaking up. That's not what I want, which brings me to my main point. I've never considered myself a very sexual person, I have a joke with one of my friends that I have the sex drive of a sloth. One time at lunch I said if a cute girl was in my house I'd rather sit down and watch Netflix with her than have sex with her, and he said "no other guy in the world would say that, and probably no woman either". One time when speaking to another one of my friends, who was not there for the Netflix discussion, asked if I was asexual. She wasn't sure, but she thought I might be because I'd spoken about having no interest in having sex, even with the girls I'm attracted to. I said I wasn't sure, and she was like "alright" and moved on. But that's why I'm in the mental state I'm in right now. I've always known what asexuality is, but I've never considered myself one. Because, I am definitely straight. When I see breasts I'm like "yeah that's pretty nice", but when I have feelings for a girl it's because I like talking to her, and I want to share my life with her, spend time with her, I've never thought about girls I know in a sexual way. I like the idea of cuddling, watchin movies and talking all the time, but I honestly have no interest in having a sexual relationship. Am I just a weird straight guy, or am I asexual? I feel like accepting that I am would help me stop feeling weird about how "no other guy would choose Netflix over sex", but I also feel like I might be reading too far into this, I have had crushes after all. Just not in the same way my friends have described them.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése