2015. június 18., csütörtök

My boyfriend and I had the "Delete your gay apps" fight last night.

We've been together about 8 months. He's always had every gay hookup/kink app under the sun installed, talks with guys on them. Mostly innocently. I'm more than confident in his love for me, a lot of my insecurities come from the following things:He's been in past relationships that were open. I constantly compare in my head how he probably feels trapped in a monogamous relationship, which I know is the worst thing to do but I just can't help it.In the past early on in the relationship I've found messages of him "sexting" other dudes, sending them nudes (that I took of him on a special night)We're the same age but in different stages of our life so he has been extremely financially supportive, which he uses as a "Do I not SHOW you how much I love you?" But throwing money at something does not equate love for me.First he was upset that I didn't trust him, which to be honest I really don't because he's lied straight to my face before in terms on online shenanigans he's been up to in the past. Then he went on a self attack mode saying he's the worst person ever because his behaviours that make me feel insecure are antithetical to his actions.Was I wrong for being so persistent and making such a big deal about him having these apps? Am I too hard on him? Should I just let go of the past and try my hardest to trust him despite all the shit that's happened in the past?TL:DR - My boyfriend was mad I didn't trust him that he doesn't use gay hookup apps for sexual purposes, physical or emotional. Then he rage deleted them to make me happy.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése