2015. június 22., hétfő

Looking for good gay-themed movies on Netflix

I just binge-watched a bunch of the gay movies on Netflix, and I really loved some of them. I think I tend to like movies that are about coming out/coming to grips with being gay.Boys (Jongens) was actually this really sweet, atmospheric romance, and I enjoyed it immensely. It was low-stakes and romantic.Free Fall was another amazing one, a German movie about two cops who fall in love, one of whom has a wife and baby on the way.I liked Weekend a bit, but thought it was kind of overrated (mostly because I'd read a lot of people freaking out about it online before I saw it).I couldn't get through North Sea Texas (too twee and cutesy, like it was trying to be Amelie or something). I started to watch Come Undone but it seemed really pretentious.Anyway, are there any other gay movies-- preferably ones that haven't received heaps of attention, like Free Fall and Boys-- that are romantic and amazing (bonus points for being on Netflix)?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése