2015. június 21., vasárnap

Loneliness Inevitable When You're Gay

Being gay means once you hit 40 you're considered too old for any gay activities like going to bars, mardi gras or even being... well gay. I've had 2 long term relationships leave me for younger men (younger than themselves) and now as I head towards 48 I've come to the realisation I will spend the rest of my years alone. Had I'd been straight at least I might have children. Being my age means younger gay guys think I'm lusting after them if I try to hold a conversation (I'm not into younger guys) and many older guys are trying desperately to cling to their youth or are locking themselves away knowing the prison of time has taken their gay life away. Face it it's inevitable for all of us.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése