2015. június 20., szombat

Is it bad that I don't much care for representation? (see text for explanation)

So, maybe I care a little bit. It's nice to see gay or bisexual characters in fiction.However, I see people, especially online, who say things like "this is a good show, but where are the LGBT characters?"You watch a show or movie or read a book for the plot, correct? At least, I don't pay much attention to the sexual orientation, gender, or race of the characters unless it's central to the plot. I hate the amount of emphasis people put on types of characters, while ignoring the plot.Additionally, I don't really want an lgbt character inserted into something simply for the sake of inserting that type of character.ps- apologies, I've been on Tumblr too long. ;)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése