2015. június 19., péntek

I have just left the cult of jehovahs witnesses. Please, what are some actions I can take to reverse my homophobic upbringing? What can I do to show respect and true love to the LGBT communities?

Hello R/AinbowBefore I say anything, I want to personally apologize for my disgusting and hypocritical life. I was a member of this cult for 9 years, and was born into a family of them. Over the years, I have held the same beliefs, though with reservation.The sexual repression of this group in unbelievable, and if I hadn't witnessed it myself I Wouldn't believe it.This being the case, where can I turn to to educate myself, the way I should have years ago? What are some resources? And most importantly, how can I help LGBT people to be accepted and gain the rights that should belong to all of this human race but, sadly, do not?I feel like such a piece of scum for being closed minded for so long. But no more. I can't stand for hatred.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése