2015. június 18., csütörtök

How long is too long to be strictly dating? GAY M

I was just curious when is it too long to just be "dating"? (like not exclusive or call each other bfs)We are both shy guys so idk if one of us would bring it up the whole exclusive bf talk. I'm so lost when it comes to dating and guys i don't know what to do. what if he's waiting on me or thinks i don't like him enough to ask him to be my boyfriend?what are some ways to bring up the subject without scaring him.he always talks about us hanging out or doing stuff in the future tense like he mentions next month his friend is coming and that ill meet her. or he says he will see me next week and that we should go on a road trip for my birthday which is next month. Am i thinking to much about it? i guess I'm just worried since we haven't mentioned what we are that nothing will ever happen and i don't want to fall into some fwb deal.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése