2015. június 19., péntek

Gays: How do you feel about bisexuals at Pride? Be real

Hi folks,This is for cis male or cis female gays:I know a lot of you are going to/have been to pride parades this year or in years past. My question is: How do you feel about bi people celebrating at Pride and/or wearing rainbows? I know there's a B in "LGBT+", but... some folks are not too keen on bi females being at what they see as "their" event.A lot of people think guys who identify as bi are just closeted gays (so, not so weird there that they'd be at Pride), and gay guys don't seem to be as concern about their partner having slept with a straight person in the past as lesbians do. I've had some bad experiences with negativity and flippancy in the past, mostly from lesbians- but also from gay men and straight women as well!I'm kind of nervous to go, or to wear any sort of rainbow colors, and then on the other hand I'm also nervous to wear the blue,pink,purple bi colors.What do you think? Honest answers!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése