2015. június 22., hétfő

Brazilian Valentine's Day - A Video Surprise to my american Boyfriend!!!!

Hey Guys, Last June 12 , was celebrated in Brazil Valentine's Day . And for the first time in a long time, I felt I really had someone to call my boyfriend, someone who makes me happier as nobody has ever done before. It was then that I had the desire to demonstrate my love for this amazing and sweetest guy I met . It is very difficult to find someone who makes you be willing to go further , someone to give you reasons to smile , even when he's not on your side , someone to call my love. And today, I can say that I found that person. I've never done this kind of statement in public, but this sweetest guy who made ​​me fall in love makes me want to tell the whole world that I love him. That's why I want to share the video here . I Hope y'all enjoy my surprise to my boyfriend!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WDO3FHhBQ0

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése